How many times do we think Bush will use the following words and/or phrases; or alternatively use this list as a scavenger hunt/drinking game:
- Iraqis vote (or any iteration thereof)
- Cast first votes
- Freedom haters/enemies of freedom
- God's will/plan/destiny/call
- Any phrase that with fewer than 4 word changes could be directly drawn from the Monroe Doctrine
- Allusion to 9/11 (points for who can catch the most creative, subtle nod to the day)
- Thinly veiled allusion to the length of time we'll need to be in Iraq ("generations")
- Creatively spun foundation for invading Iran.
- Carefully spun rhetoric carving out actual, nuclear armed enemies or oppressive regimes
- We love troops
- And - in how few words can Bush make passing reference to domestic issues?
I suppose he could surprise us and focus entirely on the homefront since he used his inaugural address to cover the rest of the world - but even if that's the case - count on him couching all discussions in "liberty, freedom, Iraq, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, first elections, Iraq, Iraq, liberty, liberty, liberty."