No Athenas here, but hopefully that will change someday soon.
Congrats to CMC's recently elected alumni:
* Griffin Bonini '87 was elected Superior Court Judge (Office #7 2004) of Santa Clara (CA) County.
* Ken Cheuvront '83 was re-elected to the Arizona State Senate, representing the 15th State Senatorial District
* Chuck DeVore '85, of Orange County, CA, was elected to the California State Assembly.
* David Dreier '75 was re-elected to the U.S. House of Representatives, representing California's 26th Congressional District.
* Sean Elsbernd '97 won his race for City/County of San Francisco's Board of Supervisors, 7th district.
* Simon Salinas '78 was re-elected to the California State Assembly, representing the 28th Assembly District.
* Steve Tully '88 was re-elected to the Arizona House of Representatives, representing the 11th State Assembly District, and was elected Majority Leader.