Sunday, October 17, 2004

Keystoni Semper Liberi

Regardless of the state, all of this still applies.

Readers, meet the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania - and my home, for the remainder of the election. You'll hear some negative things about West Virginia's current polling, you'll hear from gloating Reeps - but I assure you, don't buy the hype. This is the little state that could - home to hard workers, good people, and high spirits. The fight continues here, and while I'm sad to leave, I go where I'm needed - and from now on, that's in Pennsylvania.

No word yet on where - so at this moment in time, I'm operating on a Road Rules schedule of waiting for the phone to ring or the email to arrive.

I have loved my time in West Virginia. In a short amount of time, I grew to care deeply for the people here - all of them harder workers than almost anyone I've ever met elsewhere. They have welcomed me into their homes, into their communities, allowed me to help them take back their state and help fight for the things they deserve - like jobs. I'll have a better wrap-up of my time as a Mountaineer soon. But for now, wish me luck and stay tuned - there's still a lot of fight left in this blogger, and a lot of fight left to be fought.

1 comment:

cd said...

Keystoni Semper Liberi

On : 10/17/2004 10:05:48 AM cd (www) said:

A sign that it's meant to be: the state insect of PA is the firefly. Cool.

It cannot possibly, however, have a song as good as Country Roads to belt out at Karaoke.

On : 10/17/2004 1:14:19 PM Fred (www) said:

Keep fightin' girl...
I registered 75 new dem's yesterday myself.

On : 10/17/2004 5:04:22 PM cd (www) said:

Great job! Just a few weeks left - and we all have something we can give to the cause . . . .

On : 10/18/2004 12:07:07 PM Bethany (www) said:

PA? I thought it was Ohio? I know you're the Phoblographer and all, but do your superpowers really allow you to be in two places at once?

On : 10/18/2004 2:29:19 PM Mark Smith (www) said:

First official gloat.

And a smirk (for good meaure).

Still love ya though babe!