- Jim Pinkerton covered line-jumping congressmen, ho-hum security, and the media circus - complete with a tent,
- Alix Rosenthal sends a brief on the scene and being miffed by the "free speech zone",
- Rocky Fernandez sends an audiopostcard,
- And Ed Espinoza sends one too, along with serving as Phoblog's Boston photographer.
- Phoblog herself covered the amazing Boston-like facsimile that was the San Francisco Marriott, and gives a run down of performances by Kerry, Obama, a 13 year old, Teresa, tiny glints of dissention, and - natch - bloggers, bloggers, bloggers.
And more. Take a scroll through the site and we'll be back with more convention news and nuttyness from New York (what, we're an equal opportunity blog).